Libraries buildings are closed, but our online services continue Collections, tech lending, and scanning are all available
- All Libraries facilities, including the Hunt and Hill Libraries, are now closed. However, the Libraries’ expanded online collections and services remain available.
- Further updates will be posted on social media and on the Libraries’ Coronavirus Response page. Follow @ncsulibraries on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Expanded online and technology services
- Our online collections are always available.
- You can request a scanned copy of a textbook chapter or section for your class from the Libraries. You will receive an email when the PDF is available.
- We have limited supplies of laptops, document cameras, headsets, and other technologies for long-term loans. Please submit a request for what you need, tell us where you are, and we will work with you to get you what you need.
- Research consultations, tech consultations, and data/visualization consultations are available via virtual meeting software, phone, chat, and email.
- Subject expert librarians are available via phone and email.
For help with all Libraries services, please Ask Us via online chat, email, and text message. Chat is available during these hours:
- Monday–Thursday, 8am–10pm
- Friday, 8am–5pm
- Saturday–Sunday, 12pm–5pm