I am not getting the grades I want in my classes.
- Tutorial Services: http://tutorial.dasa.ncsu.edu/
- Academic Counseling, workshops, study tips: http://counseling.dasa.ncsu.edu/services/academic-counseling/
- Have a learning disability or medical condition? You may be eligible for services through http://dso.dasa.ncsu.edu/
- Other tips:
- Go see your professor/TA during office hours, or make an appointment!
- Visit your academic advisor if you are having difficulty
I need financial aid.
I want help with a personal/medical issue, depression, anxiety, or drugs/alcohol abuse issues.
- Student Health Center: http://healthypack.dasa.ncsu.edu/
- Counseling Center: http://counseling.dasa.ncsu.edu/
- Disability Services Office: http://dso.dasa.ncsu.edu/
I need help navigating University Policies and Procedures.
- Contact your advisor!
- Academic Policies, Rules, & Regulations: Policies, Regulations and Rules
- Registration and Records: http://registrar.ncsu.edu/
- MyPack Portal guides: http://registrar.ncsu.edu/academic-resources/advising-and-curricula/
- Transfer Course Equivalencies: http://admissions.ncsu.edu/apply/admission-review/transfer-admission-review-process/#transfercredits