In case you don’t have reliable access to high-speed internet, there are some options for you:
- Spectrum is offering 60 days of free high speed internet to any student who needs it, with installation charges waived. Call 1-844-488-8395
- Other internet service providers and mobile providers such as AT&T, Sprint, Verizon, TMobile and others are providing free data or low cost offerings over the next several weeks.
- Most internet service providers are suspending disconnection for non-payment and waiving late fees if the customers call them.
- Many service providers have programs to provide low-income customers with reduced cost internet access (around $10-$15/mo)
- Some information about programs and links to the COVID-19 responses from major service providers can be found here: https://go.ncsu.edu/covid-internet-access
DH Hill still has laptops available for long-term lending: