Here are the steps to follow to get enrolled in your first term at NC State as soon as possible!
- First, fill out the New Transfer Student Information form so our advisors can best recommend a course schedule for you.
- Next, familiarize yourself with your degree audit – which is the official list of the required courses to earn your degree. This will be a very important tool for you throughout your college career.
- Wait for an email from an advisor delivered to your NC State Gmail Account (firstname.lastname@example.org; use your unity password). This can take some time because…
- First, we must be sure that your transfer credit has been fully uploaded before we can start making course recommendations.
- Next, we must analyze your coursework to know how it will apply to your degree requirements.
- Last, we will make course recommendations and release your advising hold.
- Consider these courses when you’re selecting classes
- Instructions for enrolling (after you have heard from us).
- Want an in-person or phone advising appointment before Fall begins? Fill out the form here.