- Internships and Co-ops: https://cdc.dasa.ncsu.edu/employers/employers-welcome/internships-externships-co-op/
- Jobs and internships via ePACK: https://cdc.dasa.ncsu.edu/students/epack/
Get credit for your work experience.
BLS (no concentration), BLS-EEC, and BLS-MCD curricula must have at least 3 hours of a research/work experience to graduate with a degree in biological sciences. Other Biological Sciences and Zoology curricula may count these credits as major electives or free electives. If you are a Genetics or Microbiology major, please see your undergraduate coordinator for forms and information.
Forms to get credit for Experiential Learning: (please discuss these opportunities with your advisor before proceeding)
- BSC492 – Professional Experience
- BSC493 – Research Experience
- BSC494 – Teaching Experience