CURiOuS – website to connect undergrads with research in the sciences at NC State
epack – for Co-ops and internships that are research-related
Department of Biological Sciences
- Faculty Research Areas in the Department of Biological Sciences
- College of Veterinary Medicine
- Research labs on Centennial Campus including Toxicology
- Opportunities specifically for IPN students
Summer Opportunities (external)
- NSF Research Experiences for Undergraduates
- Summer Undergraduate Experiences in Texas
- See also the discipline specific summer research information under “Get Experience > Summer Opportunities” at the top.
Get credit for your research experience.
BLS (no concentration), BLS-EEC, and BLS-MCD curricula must have at least 3 hours of a research/work experience to graduate with a degree in biological sciences. Other Biological Sciences and Zoology curricula may count these credits as major electives or free electives. If you are a Genetics or Microbiology major, please see your undergraduate coordinator for forms and information.
Forms to get credit for Experiential Learning: (please discuss these opportunities with your advisor before proceeding)